Our Olney veterinary hospital is devoted to your pet’s wellbeing.
Town & Country Animal Clinic is the oldest Veterinary clinic in Montgomery County, serving the Greater Washington area since 1954. Originally founded by Dr. Harold Holbrook, Town & Country Animal Clinic was a mixed animal practice located in Rockville, Maryland for twenty-five years. Dr. Wendy Walker joined the practice in 1979 where she too practiced both large and small animal medicine. Dr. Sara Moran joined the practice in 1987 and practiced small animal medicine.
In 1990 both Dr. Wendy Walker and Dr. Sara Moran purchased the Veterinary clinic from Dr. Holbrook. Both Dr. Wendy Walker and Dr. Sara Moran specialize in general small animal medicine. Both doctors at Town & Country are USDA Accredited.
Here is a list of the non- profit organizations and medical boards that Town and Country Animal Clinic is proud to be associated with:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Maryland Veterinary Medical Association
- Town and Country is an American Animal Hospital Association Member.
- Montgomery County Veterinary Medical Association
- Guiding Eyes
- Montgomery County Police Department
- Olney Chamber of Commerce (Member for over 30 years)