New Patient Appointments:
We request that Clients arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment time in order to complete medical paperwork including a Medical History Form and our Welcome Form; the Welcome form can be downloaded and printed.
* Please bring a copy of your pets’ previous medical records.
* Please let us know who referred you, they are eligible for a clinic credit!
We request 24 hour notice for appointment and general surgery cancellations or we reserve the right to charge a $50 missed appointment fee.
* Cancellations for Dr. Fallon are subject to his individual contract.
We are pleased to accept payments by: Master Card, Visa, Discover, Cash, Telechek, and CareCredit (ask for details).
* Any check that is sent for deposit and is returned is subject to a returned check fee.
Product & Prescription Return Policy:
* We reserve the right to decline any returns on prescriptions, shampoos, vitamins, nutraceuticals, flea and tick products, and heartworm products due to the restrictions implemented by State Law that any returned products may not be redistributed into the public. We do welcome donations of unused products for clients who are in need.
Medical History/Record Requests:
* We will provide any client with a medical history form which outlines last given vaccinations, last intestinal parasite screen with results, last heartworm test with results, and any pertinent medical information which would aid in future medical care of the patient for free. Clients must request the form and allow 24-72 hours for the doctor to complete the information.
* We will provide a full medical history with copies of all lab results to any client who request them for a per patient fee of $20.00 and will be provided within 72 hours of the clients request.